This year is about to expire. Next year is a new beginning. Use the rest of this year to reflect and plan for the next. Here are a few thoughts to consider.
10. It is personal effort and commitment, rather than the safety net of employment, that eliminates risk. Rarely do you see a hard worker not succeed.
9. God called us to be strong and courageous through Him. Not apart.
8. The quality of the investor in a startup helps the management team succeed and increases the value of the business.
7. What makes sense in a startup? People who make sense.
6. If an entrepreneur simply keeps his eyes open, he might find something valuable in the unlikeliest of places.
5. Lose your way early on as a startup, and you are done, baked, out of business.
4. Give a man $1 for 30 days then stop and he will hate you for the rest of his life
3. Life is short. Find meaning: “I can’t do everything, but I can do something. Inability in one area is not an excuse to do nothing.”
2. Going slow is the fastest path to success. Take the time to do it right.
1. Doing something hard is a barrier to entry for everyone except the entrepreneur.