12. God does not give a vision to be rich. He gives a vision to serve others.
11. Write your goals on paper. Do it for you. Your inner voice wants to speak to you. Ask and listen.
10. Listen. It is the essence of learning. It is the heart of understanding. It is the soul of the successful entrepreneur.
9. You are here to serve. This is leadership.
8. Be generous in your meetings. A generous spirit uncovers profound truths the hasty miss.
7. With experience, you get smarter. You’ve always had your instincts. Now you have the confidence of experience.
6. As an entrepreneur, know what you know and know what you don’t know. And never confuse the two.
5. Review your priorities. Stand for something that will endure the test of time.
4. If you don’t seek forgiveness, the defiance will continue. Face the victim, and ask for forgiveness.
3. There but for the grace of God, go I. This is humility. This is truth.
2. The three greatest temptations of life: Pleasure. Popularity. Power. Build a great life and company by not falling victim to these.
1. You are most vulnerable to making a bad decision right after a great success. Been there. Done that.