14. Personal growth comes from helping others succeed and grow, not simply working on yourself. Don’t make it about you!
13. Being too busy to listen to God is too busy, no matter the importance of other priorities.
12. Angel investors should only go deep in their areas of proficiency. Otherwise, they are a distraction to the entrepreneur.
11. If you understand a person’s motivation and serve them, you can achieve greatness together.
10. When God is present, there is abundance. When he is absent, there is scarcity.
9. Do we work so hard because we are competitive and driven or envious? Know what drives you.
8. To know if you should call an end to something, picture the future outcome if you stay with the status quo.
7. Anyone from anywhere can create something from nothing. Technology does not require land, steel, or lumber.
6. Entrepreneur’s Golden Rule: “If money is available…take it.”
5. Sow your seed in the morning, and at evening let your hands not be idle, for you do not know which will succeed, whether this or that, or whether both will do equally well. (Ecclesiastes 11:6)
4. Before raising money, invest your money, your family’s money, and your friend’s money. Now you believe!
3. The money will find you if you build a product that sells and you make money selling it.
2. People need to know you to help you. Network. Network. Network.
1. Don’t focus on being the entrepreneur founder. Instead, call people to join you and your mission.