I understand the challenge of finding just the right speaker and I would like to help. I love speaking to startup entrepreneurs and helping them achieve their dreams.
We love Charlie’s energy! We asked Charlie to kick off the launch party of The Bridge:Atlanta. This is a commercialization program that helps corporations and startups work together. Charlie knocked it out of the park. If he prepared his speech, it wasn’t obvious because of how comfortable he was on stage, but surely he did because the talk he gave was perfectly relevant to both side of our audience.
Shane Reiser, COO
The Bridge Atlanta
Charlie Paparelli spoke to our business students and had our students’ full attention. Charlie’s ability to blend life lessons, stories of business success and failure, along with appropriate humor kept our students engaged the entire presentation. Many members of our business faculty shared that students were quoting Mr. Paparelli a week after his presentation. If you want a speaker who has wisdom and experience, Charlie is your guy.
Dean Collins, President
Four Athens has had the pleasure of having Charlie speak to our community twice about the importance of angel investing, how he has succeeded in the investing world, and ways forward for those interested in investing. Both times, he was incredibly easy to work with prior to the event, engaged the crowd both during his talk and during the networking sessions, and left everyone in the room with great advice to reflect upon. His talks are engaging, informative, and actionable for those interested in investing. We would highly recommend him.
Jim Flannery, Project Director
Charlie is an incredible storyteller who has experienced great professional accomplishments and personal achievement. His ability to open the minds of our team members and empower them with new life lessons left a memorable impact on their energy, knowledge, and ability to perform at a higher level. He gave an amazing presentation for our team and greatly exceeded our expectations.
Kyle Porter, CEO
From the beginning Charlie had the audience captivated. His wealth of knowledge and insight was immediately recognized for its relevancy in a real world environment and easily shared amongst the audience because it came from a sincere desire to add value. When it came time for Q&A, his responses were insightful and full of wisdom, delivered with a core humility that ultimately defines the kind of person Charlie Paparelli is.
At the completion of the three-day event, every participant completed a survey. Charlie scored the highest of the six speakers that took part in the boot camp. In fact, of the 112 responses over 95% ranked Charlie as their favorite speaker. Charlie is a one of a kind speaker that will add tremendous value to any program.
Rah Charania, CEO
American Fueling Systems
- Do you have the 7 characteristics of a real entrepreneur?
- The 3 elements of a highly successful startup
- Satisfying the 8 investment criteria of angel investors
- Understanding the spiritual journey of the startup entrepreneur
- Turning your corporate job into your entrepreneurial dream
I bring experienced and fresh content, humor and high energy to your meeting. If you think I can help, contact me and let’s see if there is a fit.
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- When appropriate a custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
Charlie Paparelli was the keynote speaker at the 25th annual High Tech Prayer Breakfast. Hosted by the Atlanta-based High Tech Ministries, the prayer breakfast is the largest invitation-only networking event in the southeast with over 1500 in attendance.