Plus Today’s Question
10. All of your people must believe in your dream and your plan. Both are essential for your success.
9. Terms of payment are very much a part of the sales price.
8. The more time you can buy, the better your chances of success.
7. The persistent entrepreneur succeeds where the talented, educated, and genius fail.
6. For Atlanta to have more Series A investors, we have to build more Series A quality companies.
5. When do you start spending more freely in your startup? When you have it figured out and know the return on investment is there.
4. Listen to everyone, and then listen to yourself.
3. Shakespearean wisdom for entrepreneurs: To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.
2. The entrepreneur has two extremes: Live without money or live with regrets.
1. Today’s Question: Every year you should do three new things. No more. No less. What’s your three?