10. A successful business understands and respects the nuances of the market.
9. Taking an idea and making it into a reality is nothing short of a miracle.
8. Potential customers you talk to may reject your idea, and it feels like they are rejecting you. You walk out of the meeting taking it personally. Don’t do it!
7. The wise entrepreneur seeks advice from someone who has been there.
6. Build a business in the industry you know, serving the market you know.
5. Who’s the best angel to raise money from for best terms and quickest close? The angel who just had a successful exit.
4. In the military, they give medals to people who sacrifice for others. In business, we give bonuses to people who sacrifice for us.
3. How you do anything is how you do everything.
2. The result of something ending is the hope of looking forward to many new and exciting memories. Endings are necessary for new beginnings.
1. Question of the Day: What must you end now in order to start the new beginning God has for you?