10. Entrepreneurs communicate their visions of the future in such a way that they resonate with us as truths.
9. Only be accountable to reliable people.
8. Successful entrepreneurs have a vision for life and not just for business. Their vision reaches well beyond themselves to people in need.
7. The sixth sense for selling starts with a keen ability to qualify the prospect. Everything else flows from there.
6. If you use up all your money because of insecurity, shame on you. You never gave yourself a chance. People can and will help you.
5. The entrepreneur risks everything. This is required to change the world.
4. Three greatest temptations: pleasure, popularity, power. Master these, and you will succeed. If not, regret will be your shadow.
3. To the entrepreneur experiencing rejection: You can’t be everything to everyone. It’s not personal. Learn from the experience. Next!
2. The result of loyalty is a business which is celebrated and supported in the marketplace.
1. Question of the Day: To whom or what are you loyal? To whom or what are your people loyal?