The last few weeks have been a blur of activity. Whenever this happens for too long, it’s time to sit down and reprioritize. God grants us success when we use the finite time he’s given us for His glory. Living in a place of anxiety means we are making the outcomes about us. About our wants, needs, desires, and fears. He offers us peace that passes understanding. It’s there waiting. We must simply take it.
Here are a few thoughts on success in business and life.
10. Being comfortable with work turns the mediocre into the successful and the brilliant into rock stars.
9. An angel investor’s qualifier for what makes an investible CEO: “Do you think this CEO can raise more money?”
8. When preparation meets opportunity, impact happens.
7. The secret to incredible success: Do what you say you are going to do. That’s it!
6. Be accountable to reliable people.
5. To paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld: There are known knowns, there are known unknowns, and unknown unknowns. The last category is the most difficult. This applies to entrepreneurs. Smart advisors shrink the latter.
4. Leading with integrity starts by following with integrity.
3. There is a time when your best is not good enough. This is the reality of the world. Live with no regrets. Try, do, fail, get up, succeed.
2. The day your management teams quits is the second best day to cut expenses.
1. Articulate a vision that attracts people to your leadership.