10. Stick to what you know and where you are successful. The wandering eye only sees the target in hindsight.
9. Keep doing what you are really good at and you’ll always build a valuable business.
8. John Wooden, “Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who’ll argue with you.”
7. Your goal as the entrepreneur who raises money is to make each investment dollar count by using it to increase the value of the business.
6. You can learn from others, or you can learn from hard knocks.
5. At 25 you ran through walls, but at 65 you know which walls have opportunity on the other side. Be resilient like 25. Be smart like 65.
4. Confidently work your network. You never know who needs what you provide.
3. To build an enterprise, you must be prepared for rejection.
2. If you have the wisdom to help and the resilience to continue, success will come.
1. Give your dream the opportunity to succeed. It takes time for the spark to turn into a fire. Don’t let your bank account burn away in the meantime.
Today’s Question: Where do you thrive?