10. Only a fool thinks he can sell himself out of an economic collapse.
9. Talk to God. Talk to advisors. You can’t go it alone.
8. Never let hope or pride cause you to double down on a bad decision.
7. Cost cutting (especially people) is always tough. Do it. Move or sink everyone.
6. Time reveals what hubris ignores.
5. Observe good examples. Learn from bad examples.
4. Wisdom starts with, “I can’t.”
3. Advisors force you to confront your pride and make the right decisions.
2. Be accountable now or be held accountable later.
1. The competitive know how to win. Winners know when to lose.
Question of the Day: Are you a winner or just a competitor who can’t stop?